Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
This Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is easy, healthy and absolutely amazing. Just don’t forget the flavorful, crispy bits on the bottom of the pan!
- 1 head cauliflower, broken down into small florets
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup parmagiano-reggiano (or less-expensive parmesan, whatever you have on hand)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Toss cauliflower florets with olive oil on a baking sheet. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Roast for approximately 45 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes, until cauliflower is soft and nicely caramelized. Toss with parmesan and roast for another five minutes.
Serve as-is or with a side of marinara sauce.